Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

Yellow Knit

You can actually see the dusting of snow that fell the other day in these pictures. It's quite exciting stuff if you live in Victoria, because it hardly ever snows here. Generally I like it that way, but if it did snow I'd get some gorgeous pictures.
I got this coat from a local secondhand store last year and wear it all the time. Hoods come in handy in the Victoria rain and it's my only coat with one.
Today I'm off to have coffee with a friend to discuss books and hopefully I'll be able to finish my Christmas shopping!

Have a beautiful day,
Kate

Outfit Details
Scarf: Forever 21
Coat: The Upstairs of Flavour (Secondhand)
Tights and Socks: Sears
Backpack: Roots
Boots: Regalia (Consignment)



1 comment:

  1. What a great find with the coat
    Lovely blog, new follower :)

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete